A few more interactive GeoGebra applets have been added to my collection.
Each of these graphs the function indicated in the name, with parameters that you can adjust using sliders. As you move a slider, you can watch how that parameter affects the graph of the function, and see what the resulting function definition looks like.
Each of these pages also has a set of questions following the grapher that are intended to lead students through the process of playing with and considering the effect of each constant on the graph (without giving away too much, hopefully…).
- Interactive Exponential Function Graph
- Interactive Logarithmic Function Graph
- Interactive Rational Function Graph
- Interactive Unit Circle Graph
- Interactive Sine Function Graph
- Interactive Cosine Function Graph